Disinfection Rate of UV Light Sanitizer Can Reach Up To 99.9%
UVC (200-275nm) band is also known as “short wave disinfection ultraviolet” band. UVC has a short wavelength and high energy, which can destroy the cellular molecular structure of original pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, etc. in a short time, destroy their DNA and RNA, and prevent their reproduction, thus achieve an efficient and rapid disinfectant effect.
The UV germicidal lamp is widely used in office, home, and travel. Apply directly to the surface of phone, towel, toilet, refrigerator, toys, keyboard, car, and more. Enjoy a healthier life with fewer germs and virus like covid.
UV Sanitizer Wand with Replaceable Battery
UV Wand Sterilizer With Rechargeable Battery
Dimensions of UV Hand Sanitizer
Suggestion Disinfection Time for UV Wand Sterilizer
The Maximum distance is 30mm from the surface is recommended to complete the disinfection process. Gently sweep back and force 5-6 times at a
time. Most bacteria are killed within 10 to 20 seconds. For better bactericidal ensure that 100% of the bacteria are killed. we recommand to use 20-40s
In order to ensure the perfect quality of the product and safe usage, please kindly follow the instructions:
1. Before opening the package, please check if there’s damage or defect during transportation, if damage occurs, please don’t use it and inform your supplier immediately.
2. Strong ultraviolet light is harmful to people’s skin and eyes. When the ultraviolet light is on, people, animals, plants, and other creatures are forbidden to be on site.
3. Protect children from exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
4. Please take your pets away when disinfect the pet house to avoid potential damage.
5. Keep clean of the lamp. Please turn off the UV sanitizer wand before cleaning if there is any dust or contamination. Wipe the lamp with a soft cloth, be sure not to use any sandpaper, polishing powder or alcohol, gasoline and so on liquor.
6. Long-term use of UV wand sterilize will cause the object to fade, calligraphy and painting and other valuables, please properly keep and protect. For example, cover with a cloth or remove any painting or plants during disinfection.
7. Make sure electrical power is OFF before and during installation and maintenance.